If you are the owner of Sony Handycam HDR-TD10E camcorder, you have to read this owner manual / user’s guide before operating this camcorder, so you can use it correctly. This Sony Handycam HDR-TD10E instruction manual is now available online for download at Sony website. The Sony HDR-TD10E PDF file document comes in 72 pages with 1.21 MB.
The HDR-TD10E Handycam camcorder uses two Full HD sensors for capturing true 1920×1080 3D video delivering an immersive 3D experience, as well as Full HD 2D video. View 3D and 2D videos directly on its generous 3.5″ Xtra Fine LCD display–no glasses required. Watch all 3D video in 2D as well.
Sony Handycam HDR-TD10E Key Features:
- Double “Exmor R” CMOS Sensors, Double Sony Lens G and Double BIONZ™ image processors
- Playback 3D instantly on the 3.5” 3D LCD touch panel
- 10x optical zoom in 3D
- Optical SteadyShot with Active mode
- 64GB Internal Memory
- High Quality 5.1ch Surround Sound Microphone and Clear Phase Stereo Speaker with S-Master Technology
Table of cOntents:
- Getting started
- Advanced Operations
- Saving movies and photos with a computer
- Saving images with an external device
- Customizing your camcorder
- Additional information
- Quick reference
The Sony Handycam HDR-TD10E instruction manual can be found for FREE at Sony website, we just collect the information and we are NOT affiliated with the website and any brands. Please read our disclaimer downloading this file.
Download Sony Handycam HDR-TD10E instruction manual.pdf